Monday, May 19, 2008

Orange Overdose & The Joy in Giving

Carnival Choco-Chiptastic Citrus Cakes & Sweet Spice Orange Cookies


Oranges. They're refreshing. They're sweet. They're one of my all-time favorite fruits.


Yeah, I love mangoes too, but since I'd already added the Mango Breezes Triple Stack Cookies to the shop, I decided to create a couple of orange-flavored treats for those of you who also love a little tang.


The Choco-Chiptastic Citrus Mini Cakes (Left) are 2 cakes packed to the brim with chocolate chips and orange flavor. If you're crazy about the orange, but would rather hold off on the sweet bits of chocolate, you can munch on Carnival's Sweet Spice Orange Cookies (Right). These moist and aromatic cookies are made with a blend of rind of oranges and sweet spice.


Enjoy either one with a cup up milk, tea, or rich hot chocolate. Or, if you really want to overdose on your orange fix, grab a glass of fresh squeezed orange juice. Your mouth will thank you big time :)



Also . . .


I've now added gift-packaging to the shop. If you find joy in giving, you can joyfully opt to have the gift recipient of your choice receive any one of Carnival's mouthwatering treats in either a cake/cookies box or a candy box as seen below:


Carnival Candy Packaging


Carnival Candy Packaging


Carnival Cake/Cookies Packaging


Carnival Cake/Cookies Packaging


And you don't have to go far for a greeting card either. These babies are hand-stamped (by me) with special designs. Add your personalized message to one of Carnival's coordinating cards. I've added one card to the shop so far - 3 more are set to come very soon. Check them out:


Carnival Greeting Cards


Carnival Greeting Cards


To visit the Carnival's shop, please click here.

2 comments:

TheBrassHussy said...

Your goodies look delicious! I think I should try them out!

Carnival said...

Hi brasshussy :)

Thank you! I've always admired your shop too. Thanks for visiting.